Build 31 was released on June 16, 2019.
- Fix the annoying bug where the game would freeze but you could still join
- Cleaned up logs, and output will now display in the Chrome Developer tools! (console.log)
- Chatting now works in spectator mode
- Hit range increased for humans so you can take out zombies easier
- Pistol now only gives you 7 magazines
- Medkits are cheaper
- Added network and AFK timeouts
- Tweaked the zombie gamemode to make it more interesting
- Can no longer heal players with hammer
- Fixed a ton of other small annoying bugs
- A bunch of infrastructure improvements for making deployments easier, tracking errors and analytics, etc.